Sunday, March 7, 2010

Jnauary 2005 - The Iraqi Elections

First it was "My Name is Khan" and now the 2005 Iraq Elections? Confused, whats going on?
One little blip in my life was the year I spent in Baghdad, Iraq from December 2004 until December 2005. It was an exciting time (And sad) time to be in Iraq. I can't forget that I was there for the elections. I do remember expecting the usual inbound mortars and car bombs and all sorts of side work because of the elections.

I just looked through my old Doc Report emails (Pre blog days) to see what I had to say about the elections, surprisingly not much, only something sad the insurgents did during the elections.

I hope the current elections go without much problems.

I was "friended" today on Facebook by one of the Iraqi's that I worked with in Baghdad but it looks like she deleted her account not soon after I responded to the request.

No comments: