Friday, February 11, 2011

Operation Singapore

Tomorrow morning my beloved and I will depart for beautiful Singapore. Our goal is to eat good food, her shopping, me see the museums and both of us see Eric Clapton on Valentines Day.

I already know that Internet access at the hotel we are staying at is $21 per day, but free at the business center. I'm not sure if I'll cough up the $21.

I also want to go to the roof of the Marina Bay Sands hotels where apparently you can see Indonesia on a clear day. http://www.worldtourismplace.com/skypark-luxury-hotel-in-marina-bay-sands-singapore/

There is road construction on the way to the airport and we have been forewarned to leave up to four hours early tomorrow, not looking forward to that part of the trip!

I have extra batteries for the camera and my binoculars ready!

Till next time.

No comments: