Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Dogs Come Out at Night

Part of my job requires me to go the airport once a month at night and return early in the morning.
The interesting thing, and somewhat sad, thing about the return trip is all of the dogs that I see on the street, as in literally on the street.

I'm not sure why but possibly because the streets are cooler in the evening and there isn't any traffic. Along with packs of dogs I see lots of dogs just sleeping by the curb.

I wish the government would do something about all of the stray dogs and cats but the fact is it's because of the culture.

There is an actual word for it, it escapes me, but basically every animal should be allowed to do its own thing. And here that would be creating litter after litter of puppies and kittens.

I'll try to make a video or take some pictures of the dogs at night.

No comments: