Saturday, February 6, 2010

February - A Good Month

Besides the fact that there are only 28 days in the month it started off with a the Sri Lanka National Day on the 4th that I had off, worked 1/2 day Friday as usual and now the weekend starts.

Monday I get to go to Kandy which is in the interior of the country as part of a trade show that the company is taking part in. Usually this is not something that I would get to be involved in but the call went out for volunteers. We leave very early Monday morning and return Thursday. Looks like I'll get to stay at a nice place as well. Chris will join me.

We return Thursday and then I am taking that following Friday off and we have Monday off for Presidents Day. So we get in a mini-vacation. I think we are going to Hikkaduwa.

I'm on call for the entire month which isn't s bad, I just have to check my BlackBerry more often.

No comments: