Sunday, April 13, 2008

es picante

Chris Knight, hot peppers
We went to the Saturday open air market (Ferria) this morning to get
veggies and such. We found some wonderful red peppers and asked if they
were hot (picante), and the vendor said "muy picante!", good, we like that.

Tonight Chris is in the kitchen and she shows me one on the peppers and
said, "We should have got the smaller peppers, I had one and they aren't
hot at all", so she aims that pepper at my mouth and I take a big bit
and the steam whistle blows from my ears! I look at her and said "These
have a pretty good kick to them" (Understatement), to that Chris
finishes the pepper and says "No they don't", 2 seconds later her eyes
lit up. Unfortunately it made her rather sick as she has stomach problems.

Now would you chomp on one these peppers?

No comments: